Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mage - Bigun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigun

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Mage - Bigun Empty
PostSubject: Mage - Bigun   Mage - Bigun EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 18:07

- Name:
Bigun

- Class:
Mage

- Level:

- Race:
Gnome

- Country and Time zone:
Scotland - GMT Smile

- Raid Experience (Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK):

everything upto kael'thas and also the last 3 bosses in BT.

- Previous guild and server history and reasons for leaving:
Evolution was my original serious raiding guild on Neptulon we Dispanded long ago though as the leader was invited to join so rediculous guild on another server. with them we done upto Kael. Smile

- Previous characters (If any):
zekiza - resto druid i pvped with.

- Professions (How does they affect you in raids):
i dont really have any proffesions Don't find that side of the game fun, waisting all my money on grenades and stuff, prefferer waisting it on respecs Razz

- Notable Attunements/Factions/Keys:
is there even any needed now days? hehe, well i have all the heroics etc + ssc and karazhan if that counts?

- Talent Spec (A brief explanation why you have it and how it affects you and others in raids and if you'd be willing to change in the future):
at the moment im about to go Fire, and yes i will respec if needs be... but i dnt think my spec really effects others, apart from rogues i can give them combo points with my crits Razz

- Normal play time (weekdays and weekends):
can play any day anytime between - 17:30 gametime ---> 11:30 gametime (yes thats 11:30 AM Razz)

- Sponsor (If you have someone in Cobra Kai Dojo that can be willing to throw a good word for you.): donkeeeeeeeeeeeepunch Smile (we are IRL friends)

- Link to your Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Bigun

- Describe why you want to join <Cobra Kai Dojo> and what your goal is in the game:
im interested in seeing some more of the Black temple content before WotLK makes it completely void.

- Computer & Internet connection:

cable internet connection like 10Mb or w/e

Comp spec - Nvidea Geforce 8800
4GB Ram
3.4Ghz dual core processor
(anythings else u need to know just ask Razz)

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid:
I like my omen threat meter and deadly boss mod also natur enemy castbar also helps i find for counterspell situations etc. Those are prob my main 3 raiding 1s anyways.

- Here you can write something extra that can be interesting for us. More the better!:
well - mon, tue, thu, fri, and sun - are my working days and i work between 13:00 - 17:00 gametime so at those times i wont be online Smile I also (as i said) have a lvl 70 druid on this server with resto gear (mainly season 3 stuff... but if he is ever needed for wotever, it may be possible for me to play him. Though obviously since im applying as a mage, i want to play my mage if u know wot i mean hehe, the reason for this is because i wanna play a mage in Wotlk. The reason I didnt apply earlier was that i took a break from WoW to try out WaR, it was good for a couple weeks while me and some IRL friends played, but they soon gave up and decided they had 2 much uni work to do, so iv come back to WoW where i know a decent amount of people and can enjoy the game Razz
Back to top Go down
kathal
kathal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Mage - Bigun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Bigun   Mage - Bigun EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 14:15

we're not using this anymore, our new site is at www.cobrakai.eu and we are done with black temple
Back to top Go down

Mage - Bigun
Page 1 of 1