Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadire

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 16:18

Name: Nadire

- Class: Hunter

- Level: 70

- Race: Nelf

- Country and Time zone: gmt+1

- Raid Experience (Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK): all up to bt 9/9

- Previous guild and server history and reasons for leaving: i am in tdt now but they have like 6-7 hunters and i want a more constant raid spot

- Previous characters (If any): none

- Professions (How does they affect you in raids): Lw(drums)/Enchanting

- Notable Attunements/Factions/Keys: all

- Talent Spec (A brief explanation why you have it and how it affects you and others in raids and if you'd be willing to change in the future): I am Survival hunter(it bosts entire raid) but can respec without problems

- Normal play time (weekdays and weekends): 18:00-23:30(max24:00)

- Sponsor (If you have someone in Cobra Kai Dojo that can be willing to throw a good word for you.): no

- Link to your Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Nadire

- Describe why you want to join <Cobra Kai Dojo> and what your goal is in the game: raiding is what i always did and will do but will only join if you realy need a hunter and i can have a raid spot, i dont care(to much) about loot but more for respect between players and fun

- Computer & Internet connection: 100Mbit without any problems

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid: oRA2, Omen(for agro, maybe the most important for me at least) and i have about 3-4 other addons(like DBM etc)

Last edited by Nadire on Mon 13 Oct 2008, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siene
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 17:10

Hi Nadire.

I am not sure we are the right guild for you. You seem to want to get a new guild very fast to start raiding. We are currently in the process of building up the guild from being old friends only to a serious raiding guild for the expansion. We will probably not have any serious raids before the expansion hits. If this is what you are looking for I have misunderstood you and I will talk with the officers about you joining. But if you are looking for raiding before WotLK I would suggest you look elsewhere and wish you good luck.

Siene
Back to top Go down
Namn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 18:50

Nadire wrote:

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid: oRA2, Omen(for agro, maybe the most important for me at least) and i have about 3-4 other addons and one Macro

fixed.

naah sorry for some trolling in app but bored at work.

And if its not raiding NOW that u are after it looks like a nice application where also the online times seems quite nice, even tho i always encourage ppl to be online for more then just raid times.. Wink ..

Anyways goodluck and hope to get the questionmarks sorted..
//Goz aka Namn..
Back to top Go down
Nadire

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 18:03

I am looking for a guild just for raiding when Wotkl comes as i experienced the most in tbc(not to much in swp tho), but i hope i get some answer soon about my app.

Thank you
Chris
Back to top Go down
Nadire

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 09:44

I mean like 'Accepted' or ' Denied' come on, is is it so hard?
Back to top Go down
Jaysie
Admin
Jaysie

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 02:37

Nadire wrote:
I mean like 'Accepted' or ' Denied' come on, is is it so hard?

I'm afraid that we will have to deny your application.
Back to top Go down
https://dsgwow.forumotion.com
Nadire

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 12:13

Np i joined another guild some time ago..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1