Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted

Go down 
+4
Namn
Notanorc
Siene
Donkeepunch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Donkeepunch

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 18:42

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for taking the time to read my app.

- Name: Donkeepunch

- Class: Shaman

- Level: 70

- Race: Draenei

- Country and Time zone: Scotland/GMT

- Raid Experience (Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK): full clear ZG/MC/BWL. In TBC I have cleared all T4 content, cleared all except Vashj in SSC and Void and Solarian down in TK. ZA 4x chest event also. Nothing so far in WOTLK :p

- Previous guild and server history and reasons for leaving: My current guild is one consisting of either real life, in game friends or friend of a friend, together we have cleared ZA and Kara many times with 2x bears. I have been a raid member of Infected when they were more active and also CTSamurai, both of these guilds i have cleared T4 and some SSC/TK

- Previous characters (If any): Voodoocrazy. Lvl 70 priest who I regard as an alt

- Professions (How does they affect you in raids): with this character, herbalism and alchemy, they are useful to me to farm herbs and potions for myself and others. Also cooking and fishing for money and consumables.

- Notable Attunements/Factions/Keys: Exalted with every 'heroic' faction. Violet Eye, Aldor, attuned for BWL/MC, keys for Arcatraz, gosh, even AV exalted (yes!)

- Talent Spec (A brief explanation why you have it and how it affects you and others in raids and if you'd be willing to change in the future): Well, what I consider as my main spec would be enhancement, mainly as I arena with this spec in 5v5 and 3v3, I have learned to use this spec well in PvE (totem twisting, good shock rotation) But I have very good Restoration gear also. With a mix of 230 mp5 (with water shield) and 2100+ healing, or a little less mp5 and healing but with 10% haste (depends on the encounter) I understand Enhancements role as a buffer and DPS in raids, and of course as Resto a chain heal monster Razz I have experience in each instance I have taken part in as both spec's. I consider my enhancement gear to be better than my resto gear

- Normal play time (weekdays and weekends): I am active everyday, Mondays/Wednesdays 19.30+ and the rest 17.30+

- Sponsor (If you have someone in Cobra Kai Dojo that can be willing to throw a good word for you.): I have only ever had nice conversations with some of your officers and a rogue (sorry for forgetting your name!)

- Link to your Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Donkeepunch

- Describe why you want to join <Cobra Kai Dojo> and what your goal is in the game: I want a guild with goals for Wotlk. One thing I really appreciate, is the fact I know who you guys are and what your goals are, without hearing from you in general and trade, this says to me you guys are mature, and patient amongst other things, which really sets different guilds apart. I am reading about the guilds great social atmosphere in other peoples applications which is needed for me.

- Computer & Internet connection: Stable internet connection (2mb) and computer runs WoW great (really I admit, i know very little about computers and how they work and whats inside, if it isn't broken, don't fix it in my opinion Razz)

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid: Grid (great mod any healer/cleanser/person with good observations should use!) Omen, X-perl frames, and shaman specific mods for shock timings and totems.

- Here you can write something extra that can be interesting for us. More the better!: Well, I love to PvP, I have active arena teams, and im pushing for gladiator this season, I live in Dundee, Scotland and I do alot of work to do with childrens health/hygiene/security and development. Ive been playing since release on vanilla WoW, my Priest was the character I played, until Shaman was an alliance class. I love to drink alcohol (who doesn't? Wink ) I love teamwork especially in sports in real life (omg!) and in PvP and ofc PvE, the game wouldn't be the same without that and I think thats what I can bring to Cobrak Kai Dojo.

Donkee out.
Back to top Go down
Siene
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 19:24

Hi Donkeepunch!

Very nice application I must say. I will have a word with the rest of the officers tonight but judging from talking to you earlier and your application I am confident you would be a perfect fit in our guild.

Regards.

Siene
Back to top Go down
Notanorc
Notanorc

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 19:27

You had me at Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Namn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 19:56

Notanorc wrote:
You had me at Scotland.

And i even missed the Scotland part.. :O
Back to top Go down
Donkeepunch

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 20:03

Notanorc wrote:
You had me at Scotland.

Ok well, if you pay me enough gold i would be happy to let you hear my accent Wink
Back to top Go down
Ituri
Officer
Ituri

Number of posts : 30
Ort : Boden. Jag vet allt att ni är avundsjuka, så försök inte!
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 21:40

One of the best applications I've read in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Wandbake
Wandbake

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 22:59

Donkeepunch wrote:
I love to drink alcohol (who doesn't? Wink )

I don't like it bounce
Back to top Go down
kathal
kathal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 00:59

Wandbake wrote:
Donkeepunch wrote:

I don't like it bounce

that's because you're a deranged man buk
Back to top Go down
Siene
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 02:51

We have decided that you are most welcome to join forces with us Donkee, talk with me, Ituri or Polisbruden ingame tomorrow for an invite to our lovely and now, growing, guild Smile

Siene
Back to top Go down
Donkeepunch

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 03:33

great news. Looking forward to joining you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Philix
Philix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 17:28

kathal wrote:
Wandbake wrote:
Donkeepunch wrote:

I don't like it bounce

that's because you're a deranged man buk

His name is Atte! albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted   Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Donkeepunch - Enhancement/Resto shaman. // Accepted
Page 1 of 1