Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zagul - Rogue // Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zagul

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Zagul - Rogue // Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Zagul - Rogue // Accepted   Zagul - Rogue // Accepted EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 22:23

- Name: Zagul

- Class: Rogue

- Level: 70

- Race: Nightelf

- Country and Time zone: Sweden +1GMT(i think)

- Raid Experience (Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK):

I have done all up to Thadius in Naxx. That was on my mage Furiuzz. pre BC i did full MC/BWL on my rogue, but rogue was alt pre BC and i switch class from mage when the PvP patch hit and all raids stoped.

On Rogue i have killed all up to Felmyst in TBC.

- Previous guild and server history and reasons for leaving:

I had my Rogue on a PvE server name Terenas. under the name Skanke. Guild name here was Agon. I left there becouse i didnt raid mutch, many other rogues had 100% raid attendance. And i have a real life friend on this server name Grindsa, becouse of him i started to play a alt here and i like the server. Thats why i transferd here.

I was lurking around IF when i got to Neptulon and a guy asked me if i wanted to join hes guild... he was polite and told me that they done all up to Brut in SWP. soo i applyed and got in. all was fine there but the raid times raids i have been in started way over 21.00 gametime and i feelt it was a bit late for me sence i got a job. Name of guild is KoS.

- Previous characters (If any):

of importance, my mage Furiuzz thats still on Terenas. i have a few other 70´s but non i play realy exept my rogue.

- Professions (How does they affect you in raids):

im 350LW that mean i can use Drumms. that realy important at a Bossfight like Brutalius

- Notable Attunements/Factions/Keys:

all heroic keys, and titel Hand of A´dal.

- Talent Spec (A brief explanation why you have it and how it affects you and others in raids and if you'd be willing to change in the future):

im 19/42/0 sword specc. and i have that becouse it is the best PvE DPS specc. atleast acording to Elitist Jerks...

- Normal play time (weekdays and weekends):

it varies some becouse i work shift, but i have had a 70% attendance the 3years i been raiding. im usally online every day, and i have never had a problem to get mats or money for raids.

- Sponsor (If you have someone in Cobra Kai Dojo that can be willing to throw a good word for you.):

- Link to your Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Zagul

i have some other stuff for PvE aswell like the DST trinket and exalted BT trinket. resistance gear for Mother and sutch.

- Describe why you want to join <Cobra Kai Dojo> and what your goal is in the game:

Well i like the idea of deing part of a new born guild, i have been that a few times befor, and its a nice experience. To meet ppl thats not completly bound tight together yet, so they look at "new" member with suspision. Well i like a guild for social reasons aswell. And i hope we can make great things in Wotlk. My goal is to see the PvE side of the game, and im a raider that done that for some time. i know wath it takes and im ready to put in the effort to make it happen.

- Computer & Internet connection:

erm its a work computer... and im not that intrested in them. exept when they FAIL! but its fast with a 21" lcd monitor and im usally at 100fps with a 100mb fibre optic lan conection to the net.

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid:

i use several, some of importance is nature enemy cast bars/DBM/IceHud/Grid/Omen/oRA2/

- Here you can write something extra that can be interesting for us. More the better!:

i like icecream and beer, if they would make a blend like that i would stop playing WoW and dedicate my life to get fat as Elvis!!!

ps: hope all text didnt scare you guys to mutch
Back to top Go down
kathal
kathal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Zagul - Rogue // Accepted   Zagul - Rogue // Accepted EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 00:04

nice app, even if we have some rogues already, man if you were a healer i think you'd have gotten an invite the second you posted

still some time till wotlk though so maybe the officers will make room, the app looks very good imo, you sound just like the kind of person we'd like to have, since we're rerollers here and with jobs/studies who can't or wouldn't go hardcore for the time consumption etc. but have a shared love for pve (Well, most of us anyway Very Happy)

gl
Back to top Go down
Jaysie
Admin
Jaysie

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Zagul - Rogue // Accepted   Zagul - Rogue // Accepted EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 00:14

Very nice application !
Rogue is something we don't need that much atm but we gonna discuss your application among the officers and see if we can make room for another one Smile

Hang tight Zagul

// Jaysie(Polisbruden)
Back to top Go down
https://dsgwow.forumotion.com
Zagul

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Zagul - Rogue // Accepted   Zagul - Rogue // Accepted EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 12:55

I dont mind to wait for a spot to open up within the guild. I could take a social spot even. Alltho i have a Druid on this server at lvl62 atm, i guess i could try and become a healer in expansion. But i realy dont know if id like it. I have played a Priest alt at 60 as healer in MC. So i have limited experience of healing in a raid environment.

Alltho i know i love to play Rogue and that class i wont reroll for sure if im accepted as Rogue in guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zagul - Rogue // Accepted   Zagul - Rogue // Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Zagul - Rogue // Accepted
Page 1 of 1