Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted

Go down 
+4
DmG
Notanorc
kathal
Le
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Le

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 20:45

- Name: Le / Imle

- Class: Rogue / Mage

- Level: 34/34

- Race: Gnomes

- Country and Time zone: Sweden gmt+1

- Raid Experience (Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK): In Vanilla i played all AQ 40 and up to patchverk on a warrior, i also raided as a mage and holy priest up to Nefarian, In TBC up to M'uru, raiding atm, but gonna stop it after the patch and fully play on this server.

- Previous guild and server history and reasons for leaving: Well im tierd of my hunter, and beeing an officer for a hard progressing guild takes up to much time. That's the only reason really.

- Previous characters (If any): Well on lvl 60 in vanilla, Warrior/Mage/Priest, now in TBC 70 hunter.

- Professions (How does they affect you in raids): Skinning / LW, well it will give me abit better leg enchants, and think skinning gonna give some buffs in wotlk aswell.

- Notable Attunements/Factions/Keys: Got em all on my hunter, now on these chars.

- Talent Spec (A brief explanation why you have it and how it affects you and others in raids and if you'd be willing to change in the future): Well i always specc the best spec for the bosses we are going, not afraid to respecc.

- Normal play time (weekdays and weekends): Can play from 17:00-24:00 ish.

- Sponsor (If you have someone in Cobra Kai Dojo that can be willing to throw a good word for you.): Well i played some with Namn ( Gozza ) have done some arena with him on the Jaedenar server, and he's a nice guy Smile

- Link to your Armory:

- Describe why you want to join <Cobra Kai Dojo> and what your goal is in the game: Well Namn has talked alot about you and all sounds really nice, cool people, always chitt chatting on vent and funny jokes. And ofc i want a steady guild for wotlk, and since the core of this guild have some history way back, it seems right Smile

- Computer & Internet connection: Got a good enogh comp to have 5 wow up at the same time so thats no problem. Got 10mbit from telia.

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid: I only use the only ones i have to have, like omen etc, i like to play it as classic as possible.

- Here you can write something extra that can be interesting for us. More the better!:

Well as u can see, im applying for wotlk, im atm leveling a rogue or a mage, this can be changed tho, since i got this recruit a friend thingie going atm, so it goes really fast to level. Im 19 years old and from Borlänge/Dalarna in sweden. I work for a company named Teccon, im a skaterfag also ^^.

Been playing since the realease with a few breaks, but i always come back. Well if u need a friendly guy for wotlk, and any char really. Just have a word with me, im usually online on Le or ImLe.

Dont hesitate to whisper Smile i wont bite, or maybe a little bit Wink
Back to top Go down
kathal
kathal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 22:03

sounds right all-round tbh, invite more goz buddies imo jocolor
Back to top Go down
Notanorc
Notanorc

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 22:57

Le wrote:
Well i played some with Namn ( Gozza ) have done some arena with him on the Jaedenar server, and he's a nice guy Smile

Epic fail right there, Goz is a lot of things,but nice aint one of them.
Back to top Go down
Le

PostSubject: well   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 23:26

he said he would kill me if i didnt write that :'(

Or atleast spank me a lil bit Smile woohoo can't w8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DmG

Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 06:08

mhm, a shame mage/rog is two of the classes we need the least im pretty sure of, however in NEED of good healers!
Back to top Go down
Philix
Philix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 12:57

DmG wrote:
mhm, a shame mage/rog is two of the classes we need the least im pretty sure of, however in NEED of good healers!

I am a vegetable, but my shadowbolts goes swoosh swoosh anyhow!?
Back to top Go down
Ismarck
Ismarck

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 13:41

Anything Goz has touched is magic cheers
Back to top Go down
Ragepaw
Officer
Ragepaw

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 13:43

gonna check it out with the other officers asap, as soon they get online
Back to top Go down
Le

PostSubject: cool   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 18:14

sweet, well if u wanna have a chat with me first, then i can get on vent, prefer vent then chat Smile And i think i already got your vent info so ^^
Back to top Go down
Namn

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 18:26

Le wrote:
sweet, well if u wanna have a chat with me first, then i can get on vent, prefer vent then chat Smile And i think i already got your vent info so ^^

Yesh u have, but i dont want u, i r trying to hide from you luls.. Very Happy .. Haha naah jsut kidding..
Toss him an invite already i laik him...
even tho i have to boost you allt he time..
Back to top Go down
Ragepaw
Officer
Ragepaw

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 11:36

Namn wrote:
Le wrote:

Yesh u have, but i dont want u, i r trying to hide from you luls.. Very Happy .. Haha naah jsut kidding..
Toss him an invite already i laik him...
even tho i have to boost you allt he time..

yesh, but jaysie (the recruitment officer) R slacking, ill just invite if noone disagrees Smile
Back to top Go down
Notanorc
Notanorc

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 13:39

he's allready in the guild.......
Back to top Go down
Ragepaw
Officer
Ragepaw

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 13:49

Notanorc wrote:
he's allready in the guild.......
oh.. lols
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted   Le / ImLe  rogue/mage // Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Le / ImLe rogue/mage // Accepted
Page 1 of 1