Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liahr 70 rogue // Closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liahr

Liahr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Liahr 70 rogue // Closed Empty
PostSubject: Liahr 70 rogue // Closed   Liahr 70 rogue // Closed EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 23:07

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for taking the time to read my app.

- Name: liahr

- Class: Rogue

- Level: 70

- Race: Nightelf

- Age 14

- Country and Time zone: Sweden/GMT

- Raid Experience (Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK): I never reached 60 in Vanilla so i haven't raided on Vanilla:P in TBC I've done 2/4Hyjal 2bosses in BT all T4 contents One chest run in ZA Not so far in WOTLK yet Razz

- Previous guild and server history and reasons for leaving: My Current Guild is Cobra Kai Dojo, And my Previous Guild Was Prepared a guild on neptulon i left becouse i took a break Razz

- Previous characters (If any): My Previous char was my horde shaman on stormreaver i consider him as a alt Razz

- Professions (How does they affect you in raids): My Proffessions dont affect anyone/anything in raids only got 341skinning and ofc 375 Firstaid

- Notable Attunements/Factions/Keys: Got all Heroic Faction Keys not so much more to say about that

- Talent Spec (A brief explanation why you have it and how it affects you and others in raids and if you'd be willing to change in the future): ATM im combat i got 1790 attack power i got gear for pvp and stuff.

- Normal play time (weekdays and weekends): i play everyday wich means i keep a high attendance

- Sponsor (If you have someone in Cobra Kai Dojo that can be willing to throw a good word for you.): Acnel and Ragepaw

- Link to your Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Liahr

- Describe why you want to join <Cobra Kai Dojo> and what your goal is in the game: Actually im already in the guild i just want to get promoted to raider and my goal is to raid in wotlk Smile

- Computer & Internet connection: stable internet connection (24mb) and my computer runs wow real good (might getting a new one at christmas)

- What add-ons is important for you and how do they affect you in a raid: Well for rogue it's Deadlybossmod Omen threatmeter and X-perl thats atleast what im using

- Here you can write something extra that can be interesting for us. More the better!: I dont like pvp so much but some of my family is in CKD Such as Ragepaw and Acnel

Peace Out
Back to top Go down
Siene
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Liahr 70 rogue // Closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liahr 70 rogue // Closed   Liahr 70 rogue // Closed EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 12:54

Unfortunately we are not looking for more rogues at this time, however you are welcome to stay in the guild as casual. As time goes by with the expansion and all we will see if one opens up, in the meantime you can try and show us all why you would make a good raider!

Peace

Siene
Back to top Go down

Liahr 70 rogue // Closed
Page 1 of 1